[Home][2020 Index] Re: [TCML] Tesla Digest, Vol 156, Issue 1 [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Tesla Digest, Vol 156, Issue 1

Tony Fleming for what it's worth I found this site helpful when I built my
first coil.  It's not very math intensive at all.  Very basic & beginner
oriented but it can be a good place to start. Good luck & be safe!  Dennis
Otmaskin

http://deepfriedneon.com/tesla_frame0.html