[Home][2020 Index] [TCML] Wireless Demo Tomorrow [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[TCML] Wireless Demo Tomorrow

Hi All,

I'm going to attempt a live demo of Tesla's Wireless Power this Saturday, the 11th! The Tesla Science Center is hosting a movie screening of a new Tesla movie, and I'll give a 25 minute presentation via Zoom at 5PM PST, just before the movie.

I'll present the new 'Tesla Roadster' -- a small vehicle with no batteries, powered completely by the ambient electric fields from a nearby Tesla Coil, as per Tesla's original concept. The new Roadster runs a bit better than the old one!

We'll also run the original SRL 17ft high rotary-gap coil.

Please note that this event will be online, via Zoom. The pre-movie part that I'm doing is free, and you can register here:
https://teslasciencecenter.org/events/tesla-birthday-bash-2020/

Cheers,
Greg Leyh