[Home][2020 Index] Re: [TCML] Cute Little Transformer [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Cute Little Transformer

To Tesla
Have never done an oil ignition or how they stand up to the abuse.  Now I
must build something with an open core 3kv NST which will work fine. The
craft has moved into solid state more now. will try going this direction
soon but not done with MOTs or my 120VAC to16500VAC@5000 watt
instrument transformer with Harbor freight 110 hobby arc in series to limit
the current so we do not trip the 20 amp CB. Gary Lau is right