[Home][2020 Index] Re: [TCML] Help with band and song in old coiler videos [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Help with band and song in old coiler videos

This is a band called Last One Standing, which was a group Jeff
Parisse (of KVA Effects fame) was a part of. I know because I bought
their one (and only?) album... 20ish years ago.

--
andy