[Home][2020 Index] Re: [TCML] Staccato [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Staccato

Hi Chip,

Glad to see you are working to build a staccato circuit. This greatly
enhances the whole experience of VTTC's.
Me, I currently have 3 different finished ones. And 2 more in the works...

This is just a suggestion since this is your first one...
You may want to build this first on a breadboard instead of "commiting"
yourself of soldering this all together first. If needed, it is much easier
to work on, on a breadboard. Then when all is verified good running, the
circuit then can be transferred and soldered together.
Again, just a suggestion.

I will be looking forward to your video of it running this way :^)

Chris Reeland
Ladd Illinois USA

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Tab® S