[Home][2020 Index] Re: [TCML] Coupling [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Coupling

Kurt, Thank you for your input on this. I built a smaller bipolar last year
with a split secondary and a movable solenoid primary [
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HLE1OajI0i8] for experimenting with
coupling, it was interesting and fun to play with,Unfortunately a local
University here in Grand Rapids [GVSU] got wind of it and made me an offer
I could not refuse, so I no longer have it.😉
Question on two movable spiral primaries for this project, either primary
will have an overall effect on the opposing end of the secondary, what will
be the outcome or effect of this?
Doug