[Home][2020 Index] Re: [TCML] Old post, Sync. rotary phase effect [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Old post, Sync. rotary phase effect

The setting of a SRSG is adjusted to maximize the power transfer of a given
arrangement.  The peak will occur at a specific phase angle with that set
up. When there are changes in the arrangement of the set up the peak may
occur at a different phase angle so the phase setting of an SRSG would need
to be adjusted to the new peak phase angle. Am I wrong?
I am only stating my understanding as I understand it.