[Home][2021 Index] [TCML] Re: Variac troubles [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[TCML] Re: Variac troubles

Hi Jay,

I am going to attach (link) 3 pictures of a General Radio handbook of
Variacs related to 3 phase use, which should help to understand what is
going on.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/fdVMdSUqBmRwz1Ao8

Took me a bit to find this handbook in my "mountain of good junk" around at
home :^)

Chris Reeland
Ladd Illinois USA

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Tab® S