[Home][2021 Index] Re: [TCML] sync motor [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] sync motor

I agree with you. I think it can be done with hand tools with careful
measuring and marking. I have access to a small milling machine that I
think can handle it. My major barrier to a Tesla Coil is the tank
capacitor. I really want to make a flat plate cap and have done some
research and testing on materials. I know it can be done but apparently
longevity is the problem. Am looking at 10 layers of 0.006 thick
polyethylene. If you figure about 1kv per mill that should be good for
60kv. Using a 10kva. 14kv pole transformer. All immersed in oil.
Teddy