[Home][2021 Index] Re: [TCML] Rebuilding VTTC [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Rebuilding VTTC

Hi Terry,

Still analyzing everything you just posted. Interesting and learning some
more here. A while back, oh I think about a year ago, I did some scope
measurements myself out of curiosity. This was at full power, while using
interrupt mode at a low break rate. See some similarities of the RF noise.
There has been various different tuning changes since then in both the tank
and grid areas. Thought I would share a couple of pictures of this. I need
to do some new scope traces to see what is happening now. But first I think
I probably should repair my "buckled" secondary, even though I have been
running currently testing 2 new interrupters recently. Actually taking a
break right now on putting together another interrupter.

Anyways here is a link to a few scope pictures at the time.
https://photos.app.goo.gl/oLf44gkZp2z3CvnX7

You have me thinking more now...  :^)

Chris Reeland
Ladd Illinois USA