[Home][2021 Index] Re: [TCML] Interesting early commercially made little "TC's" from Spellman. [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Interesting early commercially made little "TC's" from Spellman.

Hi Steve,

I am not really sure what model Spellman coil this is yet, from the
schematic. Kind of odd it is not identified. At least I can not find
it...looked several times...just in case I am missing it somehow.

I would say it will be quite similar to your Miller coil, once I get it
exposed.
And it is just an assumption, but maybe one the coils on the Spellman
catalog pages I linked. But who knows, could be "custom" to this TCPS.

We will have to see...

Here is a link again of one page having coil models from Spellman.
Currently my guess would be the middle ones in the page...

https://photos.app.goo.gl/FhJK87S5rL9n2NSW7

Cleaning this up also some...just realized I have been accidentally
"chaining this along"...

Chris Reeland
Ladd Illinois USA

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Tab® S