[Home][2021 Index] [TCML] Admin news: You're still subscribed, changes coming [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[TCML] Admin news: You're still subscribed, changes coming

Greetings all,

If you got a message saying you've been unsubscribed, please ignore it.

I'm working on bringing up a new list on a cloud provider. This will provide additional features.

The subscriber list was ported to the new server. I unsubscribed you from the new list so you won't get test messages. Once the new list is up and working, I'll resubscribe everyone.

Any feedback welcome.

Onward and upward!

Chip Atkinson
Owner, TCML