[Home][2021 Index] Re: [TCML] Magnetic quenching [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Magnetic quenching

I have seen many posts mentioning magnetic quenching, and I have NEVER
heard of it actually used in a Tesla coil.  It probably requires the gap
electrodes to be made of unobtainium.  The physics is sound but
implementation is lacking.