[Home][2021 Index] Re: [TCML] Magnetic quenching [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Magnetic quenching

I would have gone along With Gary. Only now there are more powerful
magnets. But everyone is moving along to solid state coils now.
Unfortunately.Very easy to set up  spark gap type coils, even one with a
rotary gap. I have never made a gap with the new extremely strong magnets.
a small coil might do well but there is not much to look at Old or New. Hey
Gary saw that movie with the unobtainium I always loved upsidaisium.