[Home][2021 Index] [TCML] Re: (no subject) [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[TCML] Re: (no subject)

"3 to 4 RF cycles" is how many RF cycles there are in 50us at the
frequency he was operating at. So working backwards, he was probably
between 60-80kHz. The "3 to 4" is because the driver will shut off at
the next nearest zero current crossing to avoid hard switching.

--
andy