[Home][2021 Index] [TCML] Re: Bipolar coil [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[TCML] Re: Bipolar coil

Hi AJ,

Is this going to be a little miniature BP?
Or is this going to be a fairly a big fella BP?
Not sure with what you gave.

Also, what method of "excitation" are you planning for this BP?
Example: SG, RSG, solid state, etc.

Then I would have a better ideal for a suggestion for what type of primary
would be best for your BP project.

Chris Reeland
Ladd Illinois USA

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Tab® S