[Home][2021 Index] [TCML] Teslsa surface wave questions [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

On 5/22/2021 1:11 PM, jimlux wrote:
> Now REPLACE the drift section with the Tesla surface wave. It suddenly
> all makes sense. Was Tesla's idea to send the actual POWER via
> 'packets' IN the surface wave?

Hi Jim Lux, et al,

Is the 'Tesla wave' a magnetic stability (alternating recurrence) on the
secondary TC winding?  Bill Beaty mentioned this to me as a
significance.  What is it?

Is this wave able to walk/compress/shift/bloat/coalesce along the length
of the winding surface in response to external loads? (I.e., does the
magnetic 'river' cross windings?  Are the windings grooves in an LP?
Can the needle skip?)

Will a well tuned Tesla coil always have a well defined T-wave?

I found and lost years back reference that a magnetic resonance is
superluminal as measured in MRI research <-- with information of the
magnetic density appearing simultaneously throughout the resonant
topology when impinged externally --if the topology is resonant.

That superlum signal would be a flux-density wave, but the flux density
signal propagation is superluminal.

Does this make sense to Tesla coil heads?

And I'm not a scientist, just a newbie woodworker.

Regards,

DonEM

Southern Indiana