[Home][2021 Index] [TCML] Help with VTTC build(HF-201) [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[TCML] Help with VTTC build(HF-201)

I'm looking for a direction to bring my project to life.  I'm attempting to
build a VTTC using a HF-201 vacuum tube.  I've attached the tube specs, as
built schematics and text file from JAVATC of my coil.  I am not seeing any
oscillation with my build.  For the plate voltage, I am using a large 1300
VAC transformer with a voltage multiplier.  It is using a Veriac to control
the input transformer voltage to allow control of the plate voltage.   I
have a suspicion that I don't have enough turns on the grid coil to induce a
large enough grid current, but I may be looking in the completely wrong
direction.

Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Mike