[Home][2021 Index] [TCML] Re: VTTC schematic for 813 [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[TCML] Re: VTTC schematic for 813

Hi Mike,

I want to add to John's reply.

The screen connection of this tube also can be utilized with a separate
dedicated power supply.

Also going from memory of this 813 tube, there is also a beam forming
connection there, which again would be best utilized by a separate
dedicated power supply if I am correct here.

That said, me personally, I would not be trying to use this type of tube on
a VTTC.
Unless you have something else in mind for this VTTC besides "sparks" in
addition to?

I would try to stick to simple triode tubes.

Chris Reeland
Ladd Illinois USA

Sent from my LG V20