[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Tesla Coil Books/Experiments

TC BOOK:
I was wondering what most of you think is the best Tesla Coil Book?
I have read many, but most fail in some respect.
I am starting to write one myself ;-)
Of course, it could just end up on my web page. But if it's good
enough I'll sell them for cheap (it's going to be extensive!)
1. What do you think is the best TC book?
2. What would you most like to see in a TC book?

EXPERIMENTS:
Anyone know of a list of good experiments for Tesla coils?
All I can come up with is:
1. Transmission of Power Without Wires (not very original).
2. Kirlian photography.

It's funny. I go to all this trouble to make 3 foot arcs and now
I can't think of a thing to do with them (besides zap everything in
site ;-)