[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Test my new online coil program

I've just been working on an online Tesla Coil calculator, based in part on
the popular WinTesla software by R. Scott Coppersmith.

My program is a 160K Macromedia Shockwave 7 applet, which requires that you
have the newest shockwave plug-in (7.0.3) from http://www.shockwave-dot-com. I
created this so that people on either platform (mac/win) can have access to
a quick-n-dirty coil calculator.  It's a beta right now, and I have not
added all the features I intend to, which will include more explanatory
graphics and choice of toploads (now toroid only).

It's here:

    http://hochspannung.tripod-dot-com/

Enjoy, and let me know what you think of it! As it's a test version, bug
reports are also encouraged.

-Adam
adamsmith-at-mediaone-dot-net