moderator note

Hi All,

Chip is going on vacation!!!  For those that don't know... "Chip" is the
owner, master, and controller of the Tesla list...  If the list goes down,
or you need emergency attention about list subscription stuff, your gonna
be SOL :-))

Last year, when Chip went away, me and his mom had one 'heck' of a time
fighting off the EVIL code red virus as it killed our routers every few
minutes...  It hit like a day after 'good ol' Chip left ;-))  There are
some high powered friends we can call on, but no one can do what Chip can ;-))

So fair warning, next week could be "interesting" without Chip ;-))
Praying it won't be like last year!  %*&^&:-p

Cheers,

	Terry