Re: Non-experimental proof of Meyl's Tesla scalar theory

Original poster: "harvey norris by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <harvich-at-yahoo-dot-com>

 > Original poster: "Wall Richard Wayne by way of Terry

 > So, while I consider Meyl's experiment flawed and
 > his conclusions regarding
 > Tesla scalar longitudinal waves unsupported by his
 > experiment, nonetheless,
 > longitudinal scalar waves are not disproven.   I'm
 > sure there will be other
 > future experiments.  We must be diligent in
 > assessing them.
 >
 > RWW
This longitudinal issue to me seems to directly
analogous to a third degree of polarization. An
inductor as a recieving loop in rf can recieve signals
in two distinct categories, either as loops
encompassing magnetic flux change, or as loops facing
a surface area electric field change, in which case
its magnetic flux change is then minimized. Thus the
signal is polarized in three dimensions, instead of
two, and we can put the loops at any angle, and still
obtain energy, but seemingly "more" of it for
longitudinal reception. As an example of this, one can
set up a bipolar twin series resonance model using
huge 60 henry coils, two of them in parallel as
"inversely phased" series resonances as shown at Marx
Tank
http://groups.yahoo-dot-com/group/teslafy/files/MARX/DSC00079.JPG

One can further tune such a circuit for higher voltage
between opposite potentials, by placing the inversely
phased series resonances in the mutual inductance of
magnetic unison  of fields. The gives each coil a
higher Q factor, since the individual coils themselves
aquire an increase in inductive reactance, prior to
being tuned for this change in reactance. A coil of
specified winding direction, can produce either a
North or South pole for its instantaneous appearance
given the polarity input. Whether a coil produces this
north or south pole also depends on how it is phased
in the series resonance. If we take two identically
wound induction coils, place their bases together so
that their winding directions appear opposite to each
other, then the base of one coil will be producing a
South the moment the other inversely phased
resonance's base is producing a North, and a check of
the inductive reactance readings will also show this
fact for the winding alone case, whereby then equal
capacitive reactances are given to match those found
in mutual induction in magnetic agreement.
An arc gap can be set up to short these bipolar
resonant voltage rises. Such a 60 hz bipolar series
resonance is shown at
Binary Resonant System with ordinary quenched arc gap
http://groups.yahoo-dot-com/group/teslafy/files/BRMA/Dsc00341.jpg

Coils placed in the vicinity of this arc gap coil
system will record high frequency spikes, at the coils
own natural resonant frequency. Multiturn coils can
have a marked decrease of this natural resonant
frequency. Bifilar zig zag spirals appear to give an
exponential increase in internal capacity, where in
this example for a coil, the windings estimated to be
600 ft, by the 20 by 30 zig zag windings, produce
resonant frequencies in the 30,000 hz range, about a
13 fold reduction in its quarterwavelength values.
This coil is placed near a coil pole so that the
coil's magnetic flux change can occur  across inside
the coils inner diameter, thus creating "conventional"
EMF through magnetic flux change.

Bifilar spiral coil/ conventional reception for rf
ringdown/ 1x probe/ .2 volt/div;10 us/div
http://groups.yahoo-dot-com/group/teslafy/files/BRS/Dsc00354.jpg

Looks like 3 1/2 cycles in 100 us, or 35,000 hz

Now what my understanding of longitudinal EMF is
supposed to be is when the electron movement is not
made from magnetic line crossings at right angles,or
transverse, but instead it is made as a longitudinal
"pulse" that instead moves electrons in the same
direction as the flux "movement", being in and out of
the coil poles, so now for longitudinal EMF, we can
orient the inductor instead at that angle, where then
it recieves the least possible amount of magnetic flux
change

Bifilar spiral coil/ longitudinal reception for rf
ringdown/ 1 x probe/ .2 volt/div: 10 us /div
http://groups.yahoo-dot-com/group/teslafy/files/BRS/Dsc00355.jpg

Now we see a larger amplitude signal, but more
remarkably a change of frequency to 2.8 cycles/100 us
=
28,000 hz.
http://groups.yahoo-dot-com/group/teslafy/files/BRS/Dsc00355.jpg

So we can form the idea that loops encompassing
"electric field change" can emit longitudinal EMF. So
a new form of "direct" longitudinal EM might be formed
by attaching a dielectric pathway between the high
voltage potentials, and then having an electric field
plate attached to one of the potentials. Loops facing
these field plates have their electric impulses
considerably magnified if those loops also contain
SrFe ceramic magnets in contact with the electrified
plate. Every changing electric field in space,
generates a magnetic field 90 degrees out of phase
with the electric in time, but ALSO at right angles to
the electric field. The conventional loop assembly to
recieve conventional emf will be with the loops
perpendicular to that surface area, not lateral to the
surface area. Thus the lateral coils represent a
longitudinal receptor and conveyer of the emf to a
neon polar capacity as a load.

Metal plate/ Glass of water/ needle to water surface/
magnet windings under bottom metal plate
http://groups.yahoo-dot-com/group/teslafy/files/BRMA/Dzl1165.jpg

These windings can be "shorted as dual loops" and
still deliver the current and voltage to the neon,
which itself can be scoped out for its Longitudinal
EM;
Longitudinal EM from Magnet windings/ .1volt/10us/div
http://groups.yahoo-dot-com/group/teslafy/files/BRMA/Dsc00385.jpg

Comparison scopings of Variac/NST neon tube scopings
show NO longitudinal EM signals like this. Again the
wire loops are parallel to the imagined  magnetic
lines that might form around a current carrying tube
such as this. About .4 volts is recieved on the ring
bifilar antennae; coming from the persons finger, who
is the end capacity for the circuit. A different
inductor will record a much higher voltage, according
to the higher resonant frequency of the inductor... No
shock can be felt from the Neon buffered end of the
circuit on initial application, but the patient can
shock people easily.

Finger broadcasting .4 volts/~30,000 hz ringdowns
http://groups.yahoo-dot-com/group/teslafy/files/BRMA/Dsc00384.jpg

Heres some comparisons of just the magnetic coil
systems flux change differences on a more conventional
11 mh multiturn coil, with a resonant freq near
175,000 hz. This is a 500 ft spool of 14 gauge wire;
the differences of frequency are much smaller;

BRS Scoping of Conventional EM Rf Spike on 11 mh coil:
10x probe -at- 20volts/div; 1us/div
http://groups.yahoo-dot-com/group/teslafy/files/BRS/Dsc00348.jpg
BRS Scoping of Longitudinal EM Rf spike on 11 mh coil:
10x probe -at- 50 volts/div; 1us/div
http://groups.yahoo-dot-com/group/teslafy/files/BRS/Dsc00349.jpg
11 mh coil/ 3 ft, 45 degrees from pole/ tilt for
conventional reception of flux/ 5 volts/div/10x probe/
1us/div
http://groups.yahoo-dot-com/group/teslafy/files/BRS/Dsc00360.jpg

11 mh coil/ 3 ft, 45 degrees from pole/ tilt for
longitudinal reception of flux/ 5 volts/div/ 10 x
probe/ 1 us /div
http://groups.yahoo-dot-com/group/teslafy/files/BRS/Dsc00361.jpg

Sincerely HDN

=====
Tesla Research Group; Pioneering the Applications of Interphasal Resonances
http://groups.yahoo-dot-com/group/teslafy/

__