VTTC chokes

Original poster: "R. Bergmann by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <bergmann_-at-hotmail-dot-com>

I need some choke for my vttc.  I am using two svetlana 572b tubes, a
2100volt 300ma plate transformer, and a 6.3volt 8amp filament transformer.
There is a nice choke at rfparts-dot-com(rfc-3), but it is too expensive.  Do
you know any good places to get chokes?  And any suggestions on the ratings
I should use are very appreciated.

Thanks,
Ryan Bergmann