Re: the list

Hi Dorene,

The listserver computer that controls the list has the following four
commands you can send it.  Send these words in both the subject line and
main body of the E-mail sent to the server and it will do it (hopefully ;-))

Send mail to: tesla-request-at-pupman-dot-com

unsubscribe = Will remove you from the Tesla list.

subscribe = Will add you to the Tesla list.

For the digest, the commands are the same but you send them to a different
E-mail address which is:

tesla-d-request-at-pupman-dot-com

In your case, you can send the word unsubscribe to tesla-request-at-pupman-dot-com
to be taken off the regular list.  Then send the word subscribe to
tesla-d-request-at-pupman-dot-com to be added to the digest.

With these tools you can change addresses and all that yourself with these
direct server control commands.  If it does not work (it should ;-)), write to:

chip-at-pupman-dot-com

telling of what you need done and he can "fix" it.  Chip controls the
physical machines that run the list.

Cheers,

         Terry