1.75" x 6" spun aluminum toroids for sale

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <FutureT-at-aol-dot-com>

All,

I have 1.75" x 6" high quality spun aluminum toroids available
for $39 each postpaid in the US.  Two toroids for $73, four for $137
postpaid (I pay the shipping).  1/4" mounting hole.  Strong 3003 H-14 alloy
construction is used.

These smooth spun toroids permit the sparks to glide over the toroid
surface, and longer sparks can be obtained for a given toroid
diameter compared with ducting toroids.  Topping off a coil with
a true spun toroid gives the coil a finished professional appearance too.

These toroids are perfect for small coils, for tube coils, for STTC's,
for staccato coils, and as corona rings, marx generators, etc.

These spun toroids can be seen at my webpage at:

   http://hometown.aol-dot-com/futuret/page1.html

Payment by PayPal (FutureT-at-aol-dot-com), MO, or check.

John Freau
49 Thiem Ave
Rochelle Pk,  NJ   07662
USA