Re: Need Volunteers to check Artwork - VTTC Staccato Controller

Original poster: "Jan Wagner by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <jwagner-at-cc.hut.fi>

On Wed, 5 Mar 2003, Tesla list wrote:
 > Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>"
<dhmccauley-at-spacecatlighting-dot-com>

 > I've already done an initial check on the artwork and would like to
 > hopefully have some volunteers to cross-check this board artwork with
 > the current schematic to make sure there are no errors.  So any help is
 > greatly appreciated.
<snip>

Hmm, ok, you seem to be using Accel P-Cad 2002, right? It has a
PCB<=>schematics consistency check, so I guess you can forget about my
previous advertising about Eagle... (but maybe other hobbyists will see a
good schematics + pcb design prog in it :)

You said you did a cross-check already, so if pcad said that schematic
and PCB layout are consistent, then I'd guess you could pretty well rely
on that?  ;-)

cheers,
  - jfw

--