Re: nst's

Original poster: Yurtle Turtle <yurtle_t-at-yahoo-dot-com>

Actually, not all NST's are center tapped. 15 kV nst's
are essentially two 7.5 kV nst's in series, with the
center tap grounded.

While I agree, you probably don't want to try three in
series, if your 6 kV nst's aren't center tapped, you
can quite safely connect two in series, ground the
center tap, and have 12/30.

Adam