Re: WinTesla Question

Original poster: "BunnyKiller" <bunikllr-at-bellsouth-dot-net>

sounds about right for a double dipped varnish...    1 - 2 thou...
double that measure and you have 2-4 thou between wires....

BTW   what did WinTesla say your coil is "supposed to" reonate at??
15KHz  may be just a small percentage of difference of the expected value..

Scot D