OL-DRSSTC - 14 - Movie

Hi All,

I did higher power testing (80%) today and everything seems to stay fairly cool for few second runs. Here is the system as it now stands:

http://hot-streamer.com/temp/OL-DRSSTC-2005-10-16-001.jpg

I think it is pretty much good to go now. At full power it should easily hit 30 inches. I did not play much with ground strikes since there is too much electronics around. Here is a movie in Video CD format that should play on any viewer.

http://hot-streamer.com/temp/OL-DRSSTC-01.mpg

Everything seems to hold together nicely with no problems :-))

Cheers,

	Terry