RE: vttc video....

Original poster: "Cameron B. Prince" <cplists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi Brett,

> That's really great that you built both of them.  I
> will definately be asking you a question or two a few
> weeks down the road when I build mine.  I think I'll
> just burn the PCB or have it down through ExpressPCB
> if I go with Dan's board.

I checked with Dan last year and didn't have any boards remaining. I also
checked with ExpressPCB and they wanted about $100 for the board. That's
when I decided to just breadboard it.

I've been through the gamut of triacs for the VTTC also. Both David Rieben
and I are now using NTE 56018 800V 25A triacs. You can read about them here:

http://www.ortodoxism.ro/datasheets/nte/NTE56018.pdf

Let me know if you have questions.

Cameron