Re: [TCML] Coil V5 - first light

Hi Brent,
Well put. To clarify when I say less energy per bang I'm implying use of a smaller cap to accommodate a higher break rate, so more but smaller breaks, same average power. Good thoughts nonetheless, Interesting secondary geometry (is it a magnifier?) do you have some pictures of your system, I'd love to see them, 6 feet is pretty darn good for 4kW, and a system that runs for 12 years is a real accomplishment, I'd like to see construction details for implementation in my future designs. A magnifier is my next tesla project on my list, for now I've been concentrating on plasma stuff, learning a bit of glassblowing.

Scott Bogard.