Re: [DMSC] Re: Reminder - Colorado Tesla Coil Builders Association (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 26 Dec 2003 09:50:34 -0700
From: Gomez <gomez@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: DMSC General Discussion list <dmsc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Colorado Tesla Coilers <gnats@xxxxxxxxxx>, hvlist@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [DMSC] Re: Reminder - Colorado Tesla Coil Builders Association

On Friday, December 26, 2003, at 09:41  AM, John Doran wrote:

> I had hoped to come by, but I can bail if you would rather not deal
> with it!

  On the contrary, if we're assured of company then that's a reason to
go ahead and have it!  This is fine by me, let's go ahead and plan on
doing it.  I figured if I got a big echoing silence in response, with
crickets chirping in the background, then I'd cancel, but so long as
others are up for it, I am up for it.  I just wanted to make sure I
wasn't sitting at home twiddling my thumbs, waiting for people who
weren't going to come.  :)

  Anyone who gets this, wants to come, and hasn't been before, drop me
an email off-list and I'll shoot the directions and info to you.

  - Gomez