Re: Reminder - Colorado Tesla Coil Builders Association (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 26 Dec 2003 09:30:10 -0700
From: Gomez <gomez@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: hvlist@xxxxxxxxxx, Colorado Tesla Coilers <gnats@xxxxxxxxxx>,
     DMSC list <dmsc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Reminder - Colorado Tesla Coil Builders Association

Quick question (I should have thought of this before now!)

  Is _anyone_ planning to come to the monthly Colorado Tesla / HV
meeting this coming Sunday?  It occurs to me that most people will be
busy with family or even out of town, because of the holiday.  Should I
cancel?  If the odds are against anyone showing up, Judy and I might go
see LoTR:Return of the King instead, or something.  :)

Let me know, I am willing to go either way.