Re: lifter power supply (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2003 08:33:17 -0700
From: Jonathan Peakall <jpeakall@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: High Voltage list <hvlist@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: lifter power supply (fwd)

Lance,

I tried a 15kV, 60mA NST, and it isn't work. On the other hand, my house was
very damp, like where no static experiments work. I did get it to work with
a flyback setup, but erratically. I think the moisture and configuration of
my lifter was to blame. Interestingly, it wasn't my lightest lifter that
flew the best.

Jonathan

www.madlabs.info