Re: Lifter relative potentials... (fwd) (repost) (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2003 14:10:50 -0700 (PDT)
From: Chris Roberts <quezacotl_14000000000000@xxxxxxxxx>
To: hvlist@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Lifter relative potentials... (fwd) (repost)

(I replied to this a little while ago but I guess it never got through. Hopefully it makes it this time =D )
Hi Terry,
It looks as if you have to hook the thin corona wire up to a positive high voltage in order to get it working. If the theory on this webpage is correct,
http://jnaudin.free.fr/lifters/ekpsim/index.htm
it needs to have a high voltage on the thin wire in order to get the surrounding air to become ionized and away from the wire. Also, you may want to check out this webpage:
http://www.americanantigravity.com/
Click on "Lifters" and then "Construction Guides". They have a couple of trobleshooting guides that may have some ideas that you (or me) missed. Hope something works. =D

P.S. I'm glad to finally see some posts circulating around now. Looks like this list is up and running! Thank you Steve Roys!

High Voltage list <hvlist@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Original poster: Steven Roys