Re: Motorola Semiconductor Specs (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sat, 06 Sep 2003 23:45:03 -0500
From: Bert Hickman <bert.hickman@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: High Voltage list <hvlist@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Motorola Semiconductor Specs (fwd)

High Voltage list wrote:
> Original poster: Steven Roys <sroys@xxxxxxxx>

Mark,

I wasn't able to find detailed specs, but per the following source it
looks like it's an obsolete 450 volt V(BR)CEO NPN darlington rated for
100 amps:
http://www.cmbcomp.com/

Still, not a bad transistor!

Best regards,

-- Bert --

--
Coins crushed by ultrastrong electromagnetic fields, "Frozen Lightning"
(Lichtenberg Figures), and Out of Print Physics and Engineering Books.