Re: ozone-generators (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2004 17:51:12 -0700
From: Ed Phillips <evp@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: High Voltage list <hvlist@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: ozone-generators (fwd)

High Voltage list wrote:

> Original poster: Steven Roys <sroys@xxxxxxxx>

	Can't resist this.  I have a couple; can someone tell me where I put
them?  Lotsa junk here and stuff gets lost.  Of course, I'm sure none of
the rest of you have problems like that.

Ed

[Ed, you need to clean up more often!  I'm "re-organizing" my basement and
garage, and I'm finding Stuff that literally hasn't seen the light of day
for years (including a few copier HV supplies that I didn't even remember
I had).  Now, everything will (eventually) be (essentially) inventoried,
organized, marked, and stored in nice flip-top, stackable plastic storage
boxes ($4.95 from Home Depot) on a slew of 4'x6'x18", ~6000lb capacity
"Gorilla Rack" metal shelf units ($50 each at the local BJ's). HIGHLY
recommended! SRR]