Re: A solution for the re entrant portion (VDG) (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2004 09:25:35 -0800
From: Ed Phillips <evp@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: High Voltage list <hvlist@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: A solution for the re entrant portion (VDG) (fwd)

I agree that is a neat idea (if one has the suitable tank with a hole
in it)!  Question on the water dropper.  Have you built it yet and if so
how does it perform?  I've always thought it would be fun to build one
but haven't gotten any further than to mount some soft drink cans with
ends cut out on PVC pie using hot melt glue.  Are the results worth the
bother?  I found a bunch of stuff in Bill Beatty's archives, but not too
much on results obtained.

Ed