Re: Kelvin water dropper (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2004 16:04:30 -0800
From: Ed Phillips <evp@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: High Voltage list <hvlist@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Kelvin water dropper (fwd)

High Voltage list wrote:

> Original poster: Steven Roys <sroys@xxxxxxxx>

John:

	I'll sure be interested in your results, when and as you finish the
project.  I saw all of the trouble you have gone to and hope it pays
off!  Maybe I'll go ahead and build a beer can model anyway and at least
see if I can get anything out of it or perhaps run an electrostatic
motor a la Bill Beatty.

	As for the Wimshurst, that's a work of art.  I've never gotten up the
ambition to build one because VDG's work so well, but they're sure not
as photogenic!

Ed

Ed