Re: Van de Graaff generator safety question (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2004 02:28:59 -0600
From: Dr. Resonance <resonance@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: High Voltage list <hvlist@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Van de Graaff generator safety question (fwd)

Actually, solving this very same problem for a local industry while he was a
M.E. student at Univ. of Alabama is exactly how Robert Van de Graaff started
to get the idea it might work for HV DC supplies for accelerators.

He helped out the factory with grounding systems, etc.  He kept this idea in
his head when he arrived at Princeton for grad work and there he developed
the modern VDGRF generator.

Dr. Resonance

Resonance Research Corporation
E11870 Shadylane Rd.