Re: Metering my x-ray supply (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2004 14:27:19 -0500
From: Jack Vandam <snotoir7674g@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: High Voltage list <hvlist@xxxxxxxxxx>, hvlist <hvlist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Metering my x-ray supply (fwd)

Several years ago, I made a hv DC probe using the instructions here:

http://www.kronjaeger.com/hv/hv/msr/elc/index.html

It was ok, but I had some trouble with leakage and size as the probe was at
least 20" long.

As far as obtaining a commercial probe, I see them on Ebay quite often at
decent prices.  That's where I picked up my 40 KV unit several years ago
(sorry it's not for sale).

Good luck,
Jack