RE: HV Measurement - The Divider Problem (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2004 12:44:12 -0500
From: Carl Litton <Carl_Litton@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: High Voltage list <hvlist@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: HV Measurement - The Divider Problem (fwd)

Also, a group called 'Toolamerica' has an Ebay store that sells a good
quality  - brand new in box - DMM that includes an AC 1000 Amp current
clamp for $14.95 and usually has them out for auction also.   I got mine
for $6.50 on a bid.  750 VAC, 1000 VDC, continuity, and Ohms to 20k.
Therein lies the only drawback I see for this versatile inexpensive
meter - need to measure larger resistances with another instrument.

Carl Litton
901-374-5747