Re: HV Capacitors - PTFE (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2004 14:02:19 -0400
From: humanb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: High Voltage list <hvlist@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: HV Capacitors - PTFE (fwd)

Hi Carl, I din't know you were into High Voltage to! I
would be concerned about the air in the PTFE powder, even
when compressed. Most folks use MMC's as Gomez mentioned,
they should get you a nice RF rated pulse cap into the 20
KV region. Not sure how far you can go with then due to
corona issues.

By the way, I din't know you were still in the Pyro retai
buisiness, as your website hasn't worked for sometime.

Take care,

David Trimmmell