RE: X-ray Power Supplies / bad oil (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sun, 26 Sep 2004 09:13:03 -0500
From: Carl Litton <Carl_Litton@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: High Voltage list <hvlist@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: X-ray Power Supplies / bad oil (fwd)

Thanks for the tip on the oil.

Doc, wrote me that an even more simple test than chem. analysis is to
simply dip paper in for 10 seconds then try to light it with a flame.
Presumably the chlorinated oil would not easily burn.  That being the
case, then I am OK as this stuff burns like crazy.  (Smells real bad
though).

Carl Litton
Guest Assistance
Hilton Hotels Corporation