List archives starting to show up. (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2004 08:24:39 -0600 (MDT)
From: Chip Atkinson <chip@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: hvlist@xxxxxxxxxx

Greetings,

I have a start on the list archives.  Hopefully they are going to be
automatically updated now.  There is some work to be done still, but I
think it's a start.

You can access them at http://pupman.com/hvlistarchives

There isn't a link on my main web page yet, but that will come soon.

Also in the works:
1) Make sure the archives are automatically updated
2) Move the old postings into their respective directories
3) Put a link on my main web site.

Chip

P.S.  If you get annoyed by the animated gif tesla coil in the upper left,
you can click on it and it'll stop.