soft copper tubing sources in Colorado? (fwd)

Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2005 21:33:57 -0600
From: Gomez Addams <gomez@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: High Voltage list <hvlist@xxxxxxxxxx>,
     Colorado Tesla Coilers <gnats@xxxxxxxxxx>,
     the _new_ DMSC list <dmsc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: soft copper tubing sources in Colorado?

Anybody got a line on really cheap soft copper tubing sources in
Colorado?
Last time I got a surprisingly good deal, it was at Rayback Plumbing
Supply
in Boulder - I am going to go check there tomorrow.  I seem to get
better
prices and service if I show up there in person, otherwise they think
I am
shopping around (well, I am) and they don't care whether they get my
business
or not.

Any other good local places?  I need about 120 feet of 3/4" soft,
don't care
whether it's K or L (K would be nice because it's thicker, but I can use
either one), but Lowe's and Home Depot definitely want too much -
$150 for 60 feet!

  - Bill "Gomez" Lemieux,
     Denver, Colorado, USA

Sshhh!  Be vewy vewy qui-ut!  Weah hunting tewowists!