Re: Of Mice and HV (fwd)

Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2006 20:02:05 +0200
From: Finn Hammer <f-h@xxxx>
To: High Voltage list <hvlist@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Of Mice and HV (fwd)

Great idea!

I think animals will be able to sense the E-field from charged plates
far away, so they will be reluctant to enter between them.

You probably have to build  some sort of  sensor to verify that the
mouse is lined up between the electrodes. When it is in position, squirt
liquid conductor on the critter, and gate SCR.

Cheers, Finn Hammer