RE: question (fwd)

Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2006 8:48:1 -0700
From: David Dameron <ddameron@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: hvlist <hvlist@xxxxxxxxxx>, High Voltage list <hvlist@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: question (fwd)

Hi Peter,

It depends on the individual magnet operating point, but the fields
increase, but not as much as the "batteries in series" example. Remember
inside  a permanent magnet the B and H fields have opposite directions, the
magnet is in quad. 2 of the B-H plot. I think he extra magnets fields are moving
the magnet operating point toward H=0, similar to what a "keeper" does.

-Dave D.