Re: Lifter (fwd)

Date: Thu, 18 May 2006 09:27:17 -0600
From: Dr. Resonance <resonance@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: High Voltage list <hvlist@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Lifter (fwd)

Wrong.

Resonance Research Corp. has a 60 kV Electrothrust lifter that is powered by
a power pack (battery) that lifts itself and additional weight.  It is
totally self-contained --- not tethered to the ground.  At present we are
investigating marketing options for this device --- possible military
applications.  We are also investigating the best "steering mechanisms" for
our new flyer.

Electrostatic fields do not require high current only high voltage so a
heavy transformer is not required.  Our transformer units weigh less than 8
oz.

Dr. Resonance